Cameron and Kasey Marcum

Cameron and Kasey Marcum

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day

Am I jumping the gun a bit to want to celebrate Fathers Day?  Maybe.. probably.. I'm just excited to have a little one on the way.  Kasey, of course is wishing me happy Fathers Day this morning right when we woke up.  I'll take it!  I hope I can be the Father to my kids that my Father was to me.  Patient, kind, loving, and wise.  My Dad always seemed to know when to coddle me and when to leave a foot print on my rear end.  Growing up, he knew when to give me the reigns which many times I used as a rope to hang myself with.  But, he knew that I would learn from that - even if it were very slowly.  Happy Fathers Day Dad.  Thanks for being the greatest mentor, leader, example, friend, and Dad that anyone could be blessed with.  You truly are the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment