Cameron and Kasey Marcum

Cameron and Kasey Marcum

Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby London?

Kasey looks so great!!! Man I'm excited.  Each day I wake up and wrap my arms around her feeling her tiny little baby bump trying to gauge the growth of her tummy.  Just knowing that in just a few short months we're going to have a rug rat of our own in the home gives me feelings of joy, excitement and terror!  I've heard stories of Kasey growing up, and I KNOW how I was and wonder what our child is going to be like.  Hopefully she'll (assuming that I'm right and it's a girl) be much like her Mom.  Kind, generous, even tempered, and understanding.  I'm at the point where I'm having dreams usually every night of a little baby girl laying in the crib with the cute little binky I've already purchased that says "I love Daddy" on it.  :)  Already melts my heart.

We've decided that if it's a girl, we'll name her London Lyn Marcum and if it's a boy Ryder Cameron Marcum.  Cute I think.  Kasey really loves London Monroe... but, I think she should have Kasey's name.  Her middle name was our compromise.  I plan on posting her 12 week picture on Wednesday.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment